This is a recipe I posted a couple of years ago, but wanted to share it again since it is such a light summer dish:
No Knife-Pasta from Martha Stewart
* 1 pound pasta
* Coarse salt and freshly ground pepper
* 4 medium tomatoes, cored and torn into 3/4th inch pieces (I cheat and buy diced tomatoes in a can!)
* 1/2 cup coarsely torn basil leaves, plus more for garnish
* 1/2 up extra-virgin olive oil
* 3T coarsely torn oregano leaves
* 4 medium cloves garlic, smashed
* 1/2 t. crushed red pepper flakes
* 1/4 # fresh mozzarella, torn into 1/2 inch pieces
1. Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add pasta and cook until al dente, according to package directions.
2. While pasta is cooking , in a large bowl, combine tomatoes, basil, olive oil, oregano, garlic, and red-pepper flakes; season with salt and pepper. Let stand at room temperature up to 8 hours.
3. Drain spaghetti in a colander and add tomato to mixture. Add mozzarella and toss to combine. Garnish with basil and serve immediately.