Try this: next time you are with a group of friends or family, ask everyone to share their favorite app. Not app “etizer”– I’m talking about a phone or computer app “lication”. It’s amazing what helpful ideas are out there!
Here are a few of my favorite things (apps and other great life ideas) for 2016:
- Tone It Up and Blogilates: These are both websites that are great for getting you motivated to exercise. I like them because I can open up the workouts on my IPad and exercise right there next to my dogs and laundry basket. No gym necessary! And you are guaranteed to sweat–these girls are hard core! Tone It Up Link Blogilates Link
- FaceSwap. This is just a silly app, but so fun and guaranteed to make you and your peeps laugh. Stand with a friend and hold your phone so that it can “read” your faces. The app will “swap” your faces (but keep your own hair and eyebrows). You can just imagine what my dad and I looked like when we did this. Not pretty. But hilarious. Pull it out when there is a lull at a party, or when you are waiting for your food to come at a restaurant. We did this with our kids and got quite a laugh with each other.
- Marriage Prayer Of The Day. I have shared this before, but it is just so good. You can click here and then subscribe to the daily prayers–they keep everything in perspective and that means happier marriage!
- Bouqs. Looking for a great florist? Try the app Bouqs. It’s easy to use, affordable, and the flower arrangements are impressive.(I sent some for a funeral and my friend raved about how beautiful they were).
- Vacation Candy. We are using this travel/management company for a trip we are taking in February. I stumbled upon their website after hours of dead-end accommodation searching. We are SO happy with where we are staying and the price we found!
Keep your eye out for news about my new blog! It will be launching in the next week or two so stay tuned to posts here giving more info–sooo excited to share this with you!